At OrthoAlabama Spine & Sports, we offer a comprehensive and dynamic workers’ compensation program tailored to patients with work-related injuries. We are committed to helping all workers’ compensation patients return to work as safely and quickly as possible.
Our program is focused on assessing and treating workplace injuries while providing the highest level of services and care, including secondary professional opinions, independent medical examinations, and injury rehabilitation.
Workers’ Compensation Commitments
- New patients can get in for their appointment within 24 – 48 hours.
- Appointment documents are sent to workers’ compensation carriers the same day or the next day.
- Our program is constantly evolving with the industry to fit work injury needs.
- Our coordinator ensures a smooth and streamlined patient care experience.
- We have state-of-the-art facilities with access to MRI, CT, digital X-ray, DME, a pharmacy, physical/occupational therapy, and a procedure room.
- We keep employers up to date on their employee’s work injury status.
- We offer access to comprehensive care at a single location, with shorter wait times.
Our workers’ compensation program provides direct communication between our staff and our experienced team of doctors, ensuring prompt access to the information you need. If you wish to speak with a doctor directly, our coordinator will make sure you are able to.
If you have questions about our workers’ compensation program, please call our dedicated workers’ compensation coordinator, Katie Dickson, at (205) 228-7645.
Workers’ Compensation Appointment Request
Thank you for entrusting OrthoAlabama Spine & Sports with your claimants' or employees' orthopedic care.
To schedule an appointment, please fill out the form below, and we will contact your employee or claimant directly within 24 hours.
To speak with a scheduler, please call us at (205) 228-7645.