Chelsea Gauthier, P.T., D.P.T.
Chelsea Gauthier is a physical therapist at OrthoAlabama Spine & Sports. A native of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Chelsea received her Bachelor of Science degree in health sciences from Cleveland State University in Cleveland, Ohio. Upon graduating, Chelsea moved to Florida to attend the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, where she received her doctorate of physical therapy in December 2017. Chelsea has been practicing physical therapy since 2018 and enjoys treating patients in the outpatient orthopedic setting with special interest in postoperative treatments.
In her spare time, Chelsea likes to spend time with family and friends; hike with her black lab, Callie; and enjoy time at the beach.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences: Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy: University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, St. Augustine, FL
- Emergency Medical Responder, American Red Cross
- CPR/First Aid, American Red Cross
- Bloodborne Pathogens, Occupational Safety and Health Administration